2.3.15

The last week in photos...


This last week has been one of the most exciting of my life. So much has changed in such a short space of time. A few weeks ago I started putting a post together every Sunday which revealed our week in photos. I really missed doing this last week as I love looking back and remembering all the things we have gotten up to. Anyway, this is going to be a case of 'better late than never' as I really wanted to make sure I got this post up at some point!

I love this first collage as it really reminds me of the last days before Jonah's birth. Infact, the first photo of me having an 'at home pamper evening' was the evening I went into labour...approximately 2 hours before my waters broke! To me it's just crazy how that Friday evening came about but I know I won't forget that moment in a hurry! The other photos in that collage are ones from the week before Jonah's arrival. If you read my blog that week, you'll know how excited I was to receive a beautiful bunch of roses from Wild & Bloom...two weeks later and they are still (mostly) going strong! 

These next collages are really special to me and have a great deal of sentimental value. They are the first days of us being at home with Jonah where we pretty much snuggled together and hibernated! Just spending that time as a family and bonding with Jonah was and still is so precious to me. Seeing Noah's beautiful attempts to be gentle with the baby and to look after him really melts my heart and I know I will treasure these days forever. 


I hope you enjoyed these photos- they are some of my treasures! 
Happy Monday,

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig