19.3.15

Beefayre candles



Just after Noah was born we were kindly gifted a beautiful hamper of baby accessories, clothes and 
some gorgeous products to enhance relaxation and a sense of calm. One of the products I received were these sweet little bluebell and wood anenome scented tea light candles from Beefayre. I have 
not come across this brand before but the packaging was too cute to ignore and I quickly went to check out their website.


Beefayre are a UK based company who donate 3% of all profits to bee conservation. Right at the heart of their mission is a desire to conserve nature and that is reflected in their beautiful designs on their candles, health products and homeware- to name but a few of their range products.

These tea light candles smell quite amazing. They really remind me of the warm summer months and I can't wait to light them and enjoy whiling away some evenings when the days get a little longer here in England. 


I hope you're all having a lovely evening- almost the weekend now!

Love Bunty
xXx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig