31.3.15

Pretty notebook





Eddy and I both had our birthdays last week (Yes that's right- our birthdays are three days apart!) Whilst we were both spoilt rotten by our families and friends, on of my absolute favourite gifts was this beautiful notebook from Eddy's parents. I am a big notebook fan. I like to carry at least one in my handbag to be able to jot down anything from fresh blog ideas to shopping lists when I'm out and about. And, although I never seem to actually finish them, I always like having a fresh new one to hand. Call me strange but I just love the smell of new books and, as I flicked through the empty pages of this one, my mind started pondering all the ideas and plans it might hold one day!


I also can't help but love the slogan on the front of this one. What marriage doesn't need the daily reminder to put each other's spouse first?! It's a nice touch and an important reminder for our day to day lives to love one another and indeed, everyone we meet!

Happy Tuesday all!
Love Bunty!
XxX


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig