2.3.15

Spring with Barry M



If you asked me last week, I would have told you I will never find time to write a blog post again! Life has been quite 'full on' to say the least.
 As it happens though, this morning we were all up early which has worked in my favour as daddy is cuddling Jonah and Noah is occupying himself with his toys which gives me a quick five minutes to post about some very pretty new colours from Barry M!

Not that I have much time to paint my nails at the moment but last night I risked it between baby feeds. Of course, Jonah woke just as I had finished the last nail, so I really got to test the claim these polishes make of being a 'quick dry' formula!
Thankfully, they did dry pretty quickly and there were no smudges between burping and feeding Jonah! 


I picked up these three colours recently and they are all so lovely and perfect for spring. My favourite is actually the grey shade called 'Pit stop'. It's more of a  chalky beige/grey really, but it goes well with so many other colours-if you like to mix and match your nails. Equally it looks gorgeous on its own as it is so subtle. The purple is called 'lap of honour' and it also has that lovely chalky hue which works brilliantly with the grey. I really like this colour for spring. Finally, I picked up a baby pink in the shade 'Kiss me quick'. This colour is a bit of a staple for me as it is no secret that I love pinks. These three polishes look really lovely together and have definitely got me in the mood for spring now.

Speaking of spring...can you believe it's March already?! My favourite month of the year- not just because Eddy and I have our birthday's this month but you know the saying, 'The first of March the crow builds his nest'...Spring is here people!

Happy Monday everyone,
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig