25.9.14

Alphabet bags



Hello everyone! I'm rather excited about this morning's blog as I want to share a bit of a new discovery with you all! Anyone heard of Alphabet Bags? I discovered this amazing brand during our stay in Whitstable where I happened upon some of their gorgeous products whilst perusing the cutest little home accessories shop. Alphabet Bags produce all kinds of bags, purses, wallets, wash bags, phone covers...you name it really! Using heavy natural canvas as a main material on a lot of their products, the bags have a real rustic feel and look so beautiful too! 

Lucas and Hayley, who began their business in 2008 both have a passion for the alphabet and typography which is a running feature across their collections. 

These bags would make such ideal gifts as it is super easy to pick out a design you like with the appropriate letter/initial to add that personalised touch. 

I think these bags are just so versatile! I bought a small pouch in a cream canvas with a big gold glittery 'B' on the front for Bunty. This would make such a perfect makeup bag for my handbag- but I am a bit afraid to use it straight away as I don't want to get it dirty! Haha!

I also bought a bag for Eddy/Noah. This is a wash bag and is lined inside with a waterproof lining. I think the slogan is really charming and I could easily see it being used as Eddy's wash bag, or Noah's out and about nappy pouch! Ohh, the possibilities!

Anyway, enough rambling on, i'll let the photos do the talking...








I hope you enjoyed these photos. If you haven't already, do check out their website HERE. You can also follow their blog HERE (which, if you are a blog fanatic like me, is well worth a look!) 

I hope you all find something special here...
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig