9.9.14

Bump's night out!


Tonight, Eddy, myself and Noah were invited to have dinner with some friends. This turned out to be a lovely evening for us and we were thoroughly spoiled by a delicious Italian meal laid on for us all! Yum! We spent the evening at my friend's new flat which was such a gorgeous environment to be in! I had missed her girly housewarming last week and so I was especially excited to get to visit for the first time and see what a lovely place it was.
I could swear that this week my tummy has expanded quite a bit as I have been feeling especially uncomfortable in the evenings and have been wanting to beak out my jogger bottoms and pyjamas much earlier in the day! With this in mind, I completely avoided jeans tonight and decided to wear a simple skirt with a white vest top. Easy peasey comfort! I got the skirt in M&S and the vest top is from jolly Tesco's! I opted for some brown boots to bring out the lovely brown colours in the skirt. (They are from Henry Holland at Debenhams and the frilly grey socks are from River Island.) Although none of these clothes are 'maternity' strictly speaking, they will certainly do the job nicely for now! I got the skirt in a size up from usual and, as it is elasticated at the back, there is a good bit of growing space in it so I should be able to wear it over my bump for a few more months.
As going out in the evenings is a bit of a rarity these days, I was quite excited at being able to dress up tonight and I thought it would be fun to show you how I'm styling the bump in a slightly more formal way.

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig