21.9.14

What we wear when nothing fits!



Good morning everyone! Today I thought I would do a bit of a rare 'What Im wearing' post, based on the comedic morning I have had trying on outfits and looking for something that fits and, as a bonus, looks alright! 
Things are definitely getting a bit more difficult in the wardrobe department, I keep reaching for old jeans with the perfect outfit in mind and realising they are a complete no go these days. Thankfully these denim jeans I have on today are still going strong, although I am using the hairband trick on the top button!(But we don't need a photo of that look!)

So, I am wearing a plain grey tank top from H&M which, although not from their maternity range, is extra long so it will cover a growing bump. Over this I am wearing a beautiful light jumper my mum bought me from a boutique shop from back home. It's so light and feminine and easy to wear with most looks. I also love the poppers down the back, I think they are a really sweet detail. Although this brand (yaya) is not hugely talked about, they do the most beautiful clothes and they are so luxurious. My mama is the best for treating me!
My jeans are super old and they are from New Look and my sandals are ones I bought from Tesco's during spring this year. 
To accessorise, I am wearing some pretty pale drop earrings and a simple necklace- both from Forever 21. I first started loving Forever 21 clothes and accessories in my first year at uni when there was a huge store at my local shopping centre. They always do really lovely and affordable jewellery so it's always easy to bulk up your collection.




(Haha, excuse crazy face!)






So that is the final outcome of today's quest for an outfit! Hope you like!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig