1.9.14

Candle and cake

Candle and Cake


Whilst flicking through the index page of home magazine, I discovered this amazing party decor and baking supplies online shop called Candle and Cake. They also produce all kinds of beautiful decorations and accessories to make any celebration just stunning. I particularly loved perusing through their paper goods: bunting, pom poms and gift bags, just to name a few! 
I found myself feeling rather inspired as I spent a coffee break looking at this website. Even if you just fancy having a baking day at home, this shop will kit you out with some lovely baking cups, cake toppers and accessories to brighten up your baked treats!
I think they are well worth a look for any budding bakers out there, or, if you fancy your hand at a bit of party planning!
You can go directly to the website here to see more of what they have to offer you!

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig