4.9.14

The lady of the house

I popped to our local Dunelm store yesterday to see what cushions and pillows they had on offer. Dunelm is a great place to go for a billy bargain and I know I will always find something nice for our home. 
I have been putting my bright floral cushions away this week, favouring a more subtle colour scheme for autumn and winter this year. I really love the greys, browns and hints of purple that seem to be quite popular at the moment. In the end, I opted for two square cushions which have a tweed check pattern with a hint of purple running through. I really love the nod to a classic 'highland' look which seems to be around a lot this season. Something about the combination of check pattern and tweed makes me feel very cosy and warm, especially when the weather is far from it!  

I also chose two cushions in a linen finish, they both have lighthearted embroidered sayings on them which add a touch of humour to the daybed! 
Honestly, there are so many lovely variations of cushions at the moment, I can see myself going back to pick up a few more! But these will definitely start me off for now.



I hope you're all looking forward to the weekend!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig