11.9.14

Amazing mud mask


I don't know any ladies who don't enjoy the odd face mask as a way to unwind with a 'home-spa' evening. Honestly, I don't know how many of the individual face mask packets I have bought over the years, but they have been many! My face always feels amazing afterwards, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this for the first time! I really don't know how long these tubes have been available for, but I only just discovered them this week. Instead of repurchasing single packets, this tube provides at least 10 applications of face mask so you use as little or much as you like in one sitting. I think this is a much more economical way of using face masks as it is nearly impossible to store excess from the packet versions, whereas by using this tube, you need only use as much as you need.

 At £3.99 it is an absolute bargain too if you consider that each single face mask normally retails at £1.00. You get so much more product for your money this way!

I like to use a clean ecotools brush to apply my face masks. This way I can literally paint them on without getting my hands all muddy and then getting the sink covered in clay too! 
I may be seriously late in this discovery, but if any of you enjoy face masks and you haven't come across this tube yet, I would definitely recommend you give it a try! I got mine from Boots, so I would think most drugstores sell them as well.


I hope you're all having a lovely day!

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig