26.9.14

Crazy for Copper



I've been enjoying seeing how popular copper seems to be this season with regards to home appliances, accessories and decor. I love the use of metal in the home and there is something so warm and chic about copper as a colour. I know i'm definitely a magpie about home accessories- anything shiny or light reflecting will grab my attention from the word go!
 All too often metal can create quite a heavy 'industrial' look which I'm certainly not against, but I just prefer a more delicate approach and copper seems to bridge that gap as a beautiful, yet versatile material which can find so many helpful uses in the home. It's functional yet pretty and eye-catching- a total winner in my books.
 I think of the colour copper as a beautiful autumnal choice which ties in marvellously with the rich golds, reds and browns we often associate with autumn...just look around at the leaves falling off trees for inspiration! 

I have scoured the internet for a few finds which I think would add some autumnal drama to any household (without taking over your own decorative scheme!)I thought it would be fun to show you...


Copper bowls from Rowen & Wren
Barrel shaped hammered mug from CustomCopperMugs at Etsy
Copper sequin cushion cover from H&M
Copper table lamp from Heals



Copper tea light holder from H&M
Mumo Paulista Copper Geometric cushion from House of Fraser
Copper curve floor lamp from Marks and Spencers 
Kitchen aid artisan mixer from Selfridges

I hope some of you find this a useful mood board...let me know what you think! 
Also, isn't that kitchen aid just divine?! *Need this in my kitchen*

Happy weekend everyone,
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig