4.9.14

What a day!


What a day we have had today! It has just been jam packed! Noah and I started off the morning meeting up with a friend and her baby to go to a nursery rhyme toddler session at a local library. This was Noah's first time and, although I think he found it slightly overwhelming, he seemed to really enjoy seeing lots of other babies and the singing that was happening around him.
There were also lots of baby musical instruments to explore, which suited Noah down to the ground as he was not shy in making a beeline straight over to the music box to have a rummage! After what seemed like a very quick half hour, I took Noah for a cuppa and catch up at my friends house. Noah continued his playing while I enjoyed a jolly catch up and 'putting the world to rights' session! I'm so grateful to have a fellow young mummy friend who I can explore the local baby/toddler groups with, it makes it so much less daunting! 

This afternoon, after getting home I began putting a piece of flat- pack furniture together, and, after having dinner out with another good friend, we came home to continue our flat packing and decide on the paint colour for tomorrow! I'm excited to show you this in an upcoming post! I'll try and get that up tomorrow for you all!

Anyway, it has been a lovely day but so tiring too! 
I think it is time to 'hit the hay', as us Devonians like to say!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig