1.10.14

21 weeks pregnant- We're having a....!


Hi everyone, so big news for you all today! We found out that we are expecting....a little BOY! I'm so delighted that Noah is going to have a little brother so close in age and I think Eddy is also over the moon to be daddy to two little sons. Although I am now in great danger of being extremely outnumbered, I couldn't be happier to have two boys. It certainly seems like God's way of knocking the pink glitter and neat freak out of my brain! 
We had such a lovely time at our ultrasound scan. Right at the start the baby wriggled and I was able to see between his legs straight away! We were all laughing because it was just so blindingly obvious - I was grateful that he uncurled himself enough for us to get a view as this little one is such a mover. The poor midwife had her work cut out trying to examine his heart properly as he wouldn't stop flipping around!
I'm just so happy we found out the gender full stop, we are so blessed and I cannot wait to meet this little boy now!

So with all that excitement out the way...here is how the rest of this week has gone...


How far along? 21 weeks!

Total weight gain/ measurements: I weighed myself this morning and I have now gained a grand total of 1lbs so far!

Maternity clothes: All the time, but I don't have many so I need to get that sorted ASAP!


Stretch marks? No new ones that I know of...still keeping up the same daily skin moisturising routine as my belly is getting itchy now!

Sleep: Sleep has not been amazing as Noah is still having unsettled nights for some unknown reason. But I'm not particularly feeling like I've missed out as once I'm up in the morning, I generally feel fine.

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!


Miss anything? Not really!

Movement? Yes, everyday I feel movement and in the last two weeks the kicks have gotten noticeably stronger too.

Food cravings: No particular cravings, I keep having days when I feel so hungry every five minutes and then days when I barely have any appetite at all...strange!

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Not really.

Gender: Boy!

Labour signs: Nope!

Symptoms: My tummy seems huge in the evenings which makes simple tasks like bending over more uncomfortable. I have been getting a bit more heartburn too, but generally there aren't too many unpleasant symptoms going on this week. I have definitely felt more energised this week which may have something to do with the fact I've worked out more too. That normally seems to be the case for me!

Belly button in or out? It's in, but sometimes it looks like it's half popped out...I'm sure it will pop out as the baby has now reached up as far as my belly button!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! This week I have been so excited for our ultrasound scan today, I have been counting the days down!

Looking forward to: Doing our first little shopping haul for this little one!

That was one excited post! Don't forget to check in next week for our 22 week update!

Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig