12.10.14

Styling the bump on a Sunday





Typically on a Sunday all I want to do is wear comfy clothes and chill out a bit. Having gone to church last night with my family, this morning was all about relaxing and being together- bliss! 
I didn't really bother with my hair or makeup and it was a refreshing break I must admit! 
The other day, as I was shopping with my sister, I treated myself to some comfy trousers which are such a comfy change from wearing jeans. These are not maternity trousers, but they work pretty well as they don't have zips or buttons, they are simply elasticated at the waist band. I am wearing them with a simple Primark jumper and some comfy flat loafers. What made me weak and buy these shoes are their beautiful colouring which the camera just won't do justice to! They are called 'Ox blood red' and are a deep burgundy in high shine finish- easy to wear whilst pregnant and they go nicely with many of my clothes already. As I've said, I've really kept my hair and makeup minimal today in favour of ease and comfort. 
I'm spending this extra day at home working on a few blog posts and working myself up for a countryside walk later on!
Happy Sunday everyone!
xXx













 















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig