24.10.14

Fish friday


Today I was a little lost for ideas when lunch time came around and so I resorted to an old favourite- tuna and cheese toasties! I used to have these all the time back when I was in 6th form college and although they might not look much, they always taste amazing! 
We don't eat meat on Fridays as part of our Catholic tradition, and so very often fish becomes a staple Friday alternative meal. I'm not complaining though, there is nothing as comforting as a humble toastie in my opinion.
Noah devoured his and then set his eyes upon my plate too! This little boy has one large appetite!
 Although I know there are so many variations of toastie that I really should explore, this one has to be up there with the best of them. Just add a touch of Lea and Perrins for some extra oomph and you're set to go!

I hope you're all ready for a wonderful weekend!
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig