7.10.14

Wrapping up for fall


This morning turned out to be beautifully fresh with a real Autumnal chill in the air. I just love this time of year so much, for the colours, the plummeting temperature and the way it makes me start thinking about winter and Christmas so soon!
I had to pop out to get some milk this morning as Noah drank our fridge dry. That, and the fact that no day can be started in the Morton household without a strong cup of coffee made my trip out all the more necessary!


I decided to pull on a couple of layers so as not to overheat, but to keep that chilly wind at bay. Quite simply, I decided to wear my New Look skinny jeans, ( I am amazed they still fit as they are not maternity! I slightly think they are moulding to my new shape though! Haha!) I teamed them with a long berry coloured jumper from Primark, (also not maternity, but still nice and flowy) A cosy knitted headband from H&M and my berry boots I got last year from New Look. To add a heavier layer, I wore my Next long fitted jacket which was an absolute steal in the recent end of season sales!
For my accessories, I am wearing two different sets of rings from H&M and my earrings are also from H&M.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig