5.10.14

September favourites



Hi everybody! I thought I would share some of my favourite products from the last month. The only really new products are the MaC foundation and the candle as I have tried and tested the other products before. However, I have been loving each of these items this past month and so I thought they deserved their own post...also, I haven't done one of these in a while!

Osprey Candle, Cut Grass: I picked this up recently in our local outlet. I joked with the lady at the till that I was really clinging onto summer with this scent, but I do love the fresh scent of cut grass and this is just beautiful. It is a soy candle and its scent just fills the room, regardless of whether it is actually lit or not! I also love that it has such a decent estimated burn time of 30 hours. As we have a toddler in our midst, I only light my candles after he has gone to bed, but it has become a bit of an evening ritual for me: I love nothing more than to light all my candles and turn the main lights off to unwind after the day is done.

Mac face and body foundation: I bought this when it came into our local makeup outlet as it is something I have wanted to try for a long time, but I didn't want to buy it at full price and decide I didn't like it after all! Rest assured though, this foundation is beautiful. If, like me, you prefer a slightly dewier glow on your face, this is the perfect foundation! It is very light and sheer in terms of coverage so you never have to worry about looking 'caked' in makeup! Also, you get a very generous 120 mls in the tube which means it will hopefully last a long time!

Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser: My skin has not been great lately, I have had a few more outbreaks so I really wanted to address my skincare routine and only use very gentle products. Clinique is so good if you have any skin concerns as their products are so mild and gentle on the skin. I have been using this twice daily, and I love love LOVE it!

Rimmel Wake me up concealer: I had a fake tan last week in preparation for a 1940's evening some friends were hosting. But of course, I couldn't wear my normal concealer as it was too light. I decided to pick up a budget friendly version which has been raved about amongst beauty bloggers worldwide! This little beauty is a dream! It's creamy and thick consistency is comparably to Estee Lauder's Doublewear concealer which is my normal go-to. It also really does cover uneven skin tone and blemishes, but at a fraction of the high end prices. I really like this!

Sleek Blusher in the shade Pomegranate: I have become quite fond of Sleek products and I really like the vibrancy and look of their blushers. I decided to buy a more autumn friendly colour as my 'Life's a Peach' is really quite summery and, I feel, a little too intense for this season. Pomegranate is a rich raspberry like colour that goes on the cheek very subtly so you can really build up the colour as much or little as you like. I just think it's beautiful and the pigmentation and vibrancy is just so appealing to a makeup magpie like me.

Real techniques brushes: I recently bought another expert face brush, a blusher brush and a stippling brush, and I can't rave enough about them! These are so gentle and kind to the skin, they are fast becoming my favourite brand. The stippling and expert face are a brilliant combination to use in order to achieve a really flawless foundation look, no one need know you're wearing anything at all! 






That's it for last month's faves, I hope you like!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig