7.10.14

Packing up and heading home


Today we are packing up and heading home to Devon to see my family and spend a few days with them. I can't believe I haven't seen them since August now so a visit is definitely overdue! The excitement of packing my suitcase reminds me that at heart, I really am a home bird and I miss my parents and siblings when we don't see them for a while.
This time of year is beautiful in Devon. I'm hoping I can catch some early morning dew...or even a frost- that would be beautiful. Some time at the beach is also definitely on the cards as we have so many memories invested at our local. Just writing about it is getting me very excited indeed!
Needless to say, I shall be bring you, my readers along with me. So stay tuned for some Devonshire adventures at the heart of BuntyLiving. 

xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig