10.10.14

Restored blanket box



My mum had an old blanket box that I restored last time I was home. I found it in their treasure trove of a garage and after mum offered it to me, I got to work with cleaning it out before painting it in a fresh grey colour. After applying two coats I left it to dry, thinking it would look really cute in Noah's room at home. In reality, we weren't able to fit it into the car with all our other things and so mum kept it. 
She popped some cushions on the lid and now has it at home in the study area as a bench seat. I think it looks really lovely and fresh and it just goes to show that a good dig around your garage can draw out real potential from items of furniture that would otherwise be on their way out! 
I'll have to see what else I can find!

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig