21.10.14

Breezy Autumn OOTD


I feel like I haven't done one of these OOTD'S in ages! Today is one of those breezy autumn days with a bit of a chill in the air. I decided to wear one of my old ASOS maternity dresses from when I was expecting Noah. This one has done the rounds as my sister borrowed it more recently when she was expecting, so it's nice that we have this maternity dress in common with our pregnancies! Obviously, with this weather tights were going to be a definite! I am wearing a pair of maternity ones which I think are from H&M. My jacket is also from H&M and my leather boots are from Zara.





On my lips I am wearing 'Cloister Sunrise' by La Bella Donna- a really beautifully pigmented nude that goes with anything and lasts for ages on!


On my nails is a gorgeous burgundy from Barry M- Sadly I can't tell you the name as it has rubbed off the bottle! But I know they have it in stock if you want to check it out! My gold rings are from H&M.

And that is what I am wearing today!
Hope you like!
Love Bunty
XxX



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig