15.10.14

23 Weeks Pregnant


I can hardly believe yet another week has passed! I feel 25 weeks is beginning to creep up very quickly now, which takes me closer to 30 weeks! I just remember feeling huge at 30 weeks so I think i'm definitely getting towards that side of pregnancy now. This week has been lovely in that we are still at mum and dad's. We decided to stay a little longer as Eddy has been swamped with work and literally working around the clock to reach targets and deadlines etc. I think having a bit of space and being in the countryside has helped him mentally, he's been saying all week how nice it is to have some space to think! Poor guy! 
Anyway, before I digress too much...this week has been lovely for me. I'm feeling bigger again, baby movements are getting noticeably stronger and waking me up now! I still haven't weighed myself, but  I will tomorrow when we're home again, that will be a shock i'm sure!


How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: I'll get back on track with measuring when we're home again...but I know the numbers are creeping up! Eek!

Maternity clothes: I've got a few nice things to add to my wardrobe which will definitely see me through. The problem is I've been waiting for Eddy to have the time to take my photos so I can show you different clothes and he has been snowed under. I might grab an opportunity today for an impromptu photoshoot...we'll see!

Stretch marks? No new ones, but my skin does feel itchy! :( Keeping on lathering with lotions and potions!


Best moment this week: I definitely found a foot or an arm this week when I was having a poke at my belly. That was a really cool moment because I could literally feel how tiny the little limb was! I was quite surprised I was able to feel anything, but the baby just did this flip and I managed to press in the right place where I could feel this little ball-like shape which moved! Amazing!


Movement? Lots and lots! It's lovely, even this morning I woke up to some strong kicks which I could feel with my hand on my belly. They woke me up from my slumber, that and my toddler climbing on me! I love the constant reminder of this little one moving inside me!


Food cravings? Just in general, I feel very hungry a lot of the time! I'm also drinking a lot more water to help my skin and everything in general. I'm drinking several pints of water a day which is helping me to feel hydrated and energised too. 

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Heartburn does :(


Gender? BOY!

Labour signs? None, thankfully! I have been thinking a bit more about labour this time around, and to be honest i'm quite nervous because I know what's coming! Haha! But also, things were so smooth with Noah in terms of it being quite a 'textbook' labour and delivery, I'm just trying to keep open minded and not have too many expectations this time around. 


Symptoms: I've had a horrid cold this week so i've been feeling pretty crumby actually. I'm also feeling much bigger and towards the end of the day, when i'm biggest, I find it hard doing mundane things like bending over to put shoes on, etc...I remember this part of pregnancy, remember, but haven't missed!

Belly Button in or out? Kinda starting to poke out now! 


Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting home again later today :)


That's everything for this week's update! :) I hope you all have a wonderful day too! 
Check back next week for my 24 week update!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig