17.10.14

Stealing mum's style!


My mum is one of those ladies who always seems to get it right with style. I have never seen her put a foot wrong! She always looks so classy and feminine and I would happily wear just about everything in her wardrobe too!
 Last winter she bought a pair of black leather boots from Hobbs and I have had my eye on them ever since! Sadly, we don't share the same sized feet, so I kept a look out for the sales to come along. Anyway, a year later the very same boots came into our local Hobbs, marked down too! I was too excited not to try them! Needless to say, I fell in love!
I opted for the tan boots as I felt they were a little more relaxed on me and such a lovely colour, especially for autumn.
These are the kind of boots that will be a winter staple for a long time to come and so I was happy to spend a few extra pennies and invest in a quality shoe- especially as I wanted them for such a long time! Haha!
What do you think? 
Love Bunty
xXx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig