20.10.14

Time for a change?




One of my absolute favourite pieces of furniture is our lovely pine kitchen dresser. Eddy and I came to acquire this when we moved into our first home together and it has stayed with us since our relocation down south. Although this is not a huge piece, it is practically very helpful as additional surface space and it also looks so cute! 

When we first owned it, I decided to paint it to add a pop of colour to our old kitchen. Originally it was not painted at all and though it looked lovely as it was, I really wanted to bring it to life with some colour. Since our move and my ever changing taste for home decor, i've been thinking about refreshing it. I have yet to convince my husband as he loves the blue, but I can't help but imagine what a pot of Annie Sloan could do to transform this lovely dresser!? 


From having quite an eclectic approach to decorating my first home, my tastes are definitely changing. I think my constant mission to create comfort and easy colours on the eye are challenging me to look once more at this beautiful piece of furniture. Annie Sloan is the perfect choice for pastel palettes that are warm and gentle...my hand is already reaching for the paint brush pot!
I'll keep you updated on this project as and when we get closer to transforming it!
Stay tuned for that!
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig