29.10.14

25 week pregnancy update!





Hello everyone! Wednesday has rolled around once more and so I am racking my brains trying to bring to mind this past week and all the ups and downs. I think this week has been particularly 'hormonal' for me but I don't really know why. Taking things to heart and reading too far into other things has made me a bit quick to feel sore. I'm hoping this phase disappears soon because I hate feeling so up and down all the time.
Apart from my crazy mood swings, this week has been nice. It has been very quiet and chilled as we haven't done too much. Noah has been poorly so I have been quite the home bird, we have been snuggling, baking together and wearing our pyjamas a whole lot!


How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: Gained another pound this week so thats 19lbs in total!

Sleep? Well, this is set to improve drastically as I am about to purchase a new mattress right now! Haha, it's become pretty uncomfortable, but I think a lot of it has to do with a rubbish mattress with zero back support. 


Best moment this week? One of my oldest uni friends came down at the weekend and we had a lovely girly day out together on Saturday- bliss!

Miss anything? Waking up not in pain! lol Like I said, sleep isn't brill at the moment, but every morning I've been waking up with pretty horrid back and tummy muscular pain. Not pleasant folks.

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings? Just generally craving food all the time, haha!

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? 
Slow digestion and heartburn makes me feel sick in the evenings. My stomach is pretty squished these days and I always suffer from eyes that are way larger than my poor stomach, especially when I'm hungry! Haha

Gender? Boy!

Labour signs? Nope


Symptoms: This week things seem to have gone up a scale in the 'unpleasant symptoms dept', maybe that's why I've been so grumpy! Haha! Aches and pains are becoming more noticeable and having to take greater care when moving around has me feeling pretty slow these days. Also because Noah has been poorly it has meant more sleep loss than usual for everyone, so I'm pretty overtired as it is.
 However, I feel very aware of exactly what is happening and I know from last time around with Noah what the different pains or stretching sensations actually are, so they don't worry or bother me too much.

Belly button in or out? Half and half I think!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy/Moody most of the time? Umm...I better not open that can of worms again haha! I'm optimistic that this week will be a lot more joyous!

Looking forward to? Something very exciting happening in a couple of weeks time! :p


So that is everything for this week's update. Sorry it's a little shorter than usual, I felt like most of what I had to say was rather grumbly and moaning, so I didn't want to depress you completely with every last detail! 

*Also, the lighting has been so dull and rubbish today, sorry about the photo quality!*

Don't forget to check in next week for my 26 week update!
Happy wednesday guys!
Love Bunty
xXx










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig