4.2.15

39 week pregnancy update


I've enjoyed a bit of a blogging break this week as we had a flying visit home to my parent's one last time before this baby arrives. It was really nice to not have to think about blogging actually and I really enjoyed just hanging out with the family and playing with Noah. That said, I do have some posts to pop up this week, so I better get started with this one!


How far along? 39 weeks!

Total weight gain/ measurements: We only got home this afternoon, so I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning. I didn't take any measurements either, but I know they are up there!

Maternity clothes: Today I am wearing a much repeated outfit of late- my ripped ASOS maternity jeans, a simple H&M vest top and a burgundy jumper from Primark.

Stretch marks: No new ones!

Sleep: Still no better than last week, but I have been waking up feeling rested in the morning, so it could be a lot worse! 


Best moment this week? I've had lots of nice moments this week. I think a trip to our favourite tea shop with one of my sisters was particularly special. It's called The Corn Dolly in South Molton and they serve the most wonderful teas, lunches and cakes! It's always a treat to pop out for a coffee there and feels so like home when we do.

Miss anything? Not really


Movement: All the time!

Food cravings? Not really, but I am hungry all the time...nothing new there!

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Not especially

Gender: Boy!

Labour signs? More Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing that has made me wonder about labour starting this week.


Symptoms: More of the same- I'm starting to feel like a broken record the way these last few updates have been so repetitive! Feeling pretty uncomfortable and sore but we are at the end now so I know it really isn't long to go.
 I saw my midwife today and she suspects the baby is breech so I will be having a scan in the next couple of days to confirm that either way. It would definitely make my recent symptoms 'add up' in the way I have felt like there has been something sitting on my lungs! Once we know how the baby is lying we can start planning the birth as it may result in a c-section delivery. 


Belly button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy/moody most of the time? Happy! Very excited too!


Looking forward to? Having this scan to check baby's position. That will put my mind at ease either way and then I will be able to focus on this baby's delivery.

That's everything for this week's update. I don't know if i'll still be pregnant or not next week (how crazy is that!?) But rest assured we will let you all know how we all get on :)


I just want to take a moment to thank all my readers for their continued support. I really have appreciated the interest these pregnancy updates have had over the last months and although they will eventually come to an end, they will be replaced by my 'post-partum' updates, which, as many new mothers will know, is a whole other experience of its own! I look forward to continuing to share this journey will you :)

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig