10.2.15

Where I find inspiration



One place I always find inspiration for my home and new creative projects is, without fail, from the Country Homes and Interiors magazine which I like to pick up most months. I find that flicking through and seeing lots of images really sparks my own thoughts and ideas, not only introducing me to a host of new brands, shops and designers, but prompting me to conjure my own 'blue sky' imaginings of my own home (in the future!) 
I always love the challenge of what I can do now to make things more practical, pretty, or just to update tired pieces around the home. 
I love to flick through these mags on my way to bed, or in the afternoon if I have a few minutes to spare and i'll often sit with a pen and circle websites or images that get my creative juices flowing so that I can quickly come back to them when I want to research a bit deeper. 
I find this magazine really epitomises where my own personal taste for home decor lies at the moment and so it is definitely worth having! As well as being a great resource for ideas, it looks nice on my coffee table for visitors to enjoy a peruse, or just for me to reach for when there's a quiet moment.

What inspires your home projects?

Happy Tuesday all!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig