13.2.15

Latest faves



Hi guys! A little pre-weekend treat is my roundup of current favourites I have been loving. I know I normally do a post of my monthly faves at the end of the month, but I have found a few things have been overlapping between this month and last, so I thought I would go ahead anyway and talk you through these items that have made a real difference to my month!

First up is my copy of Love, Tanya which I was so excited to get my hands on! Incase you don't know, Tanya Burr is a hugely popular blogger and Youtube sensation where she often uploads daily vlogs and produces videos on beauty tutorials, reviews and tips. She has also recently brought out her own cosmetics range with Superdrug and to top it all off, now she has also released this book which is a bit of a mixture of her own autobiography, baking recipes, fashion tips, skincare advice amongst a whole array of other topics. I have admired her for a long time as someone who comes across so personably and has a refreshingly down to earth attitude. This book is brilliant to read cover to cover, or just to pick up if you are in need of a beautiful cupcake recipe! 

My second favourite has been these shoes from Next. What I love most is how the low heel ensures your feet sit at such a comfy angle- all day! I really think these epitomise 'mom-style' as they are definitely a repeated style that graced the shops years ago. I always remember my own mum wearing similar shoes when I was growing up, maybe that's why they really represent a more 'grown up' look to me. As much as these are perfect for a downtime casual look, they do look quite sophisticated and would also be great for a slightly more formal look too.

Next up has to be Clinique's moisture surge extended thirst relief. (Mouthful!) Not that I really need any more skincare products, but I have been finding my skin has been breaking out loads recently and it seems to have recoiled back into hypersensitive mode!
 I do always rely on Clinique for skincare that is guaranteed to be gentle and non-irritating and I was not let down! This gel-cream formula literally feels like a hydration boost on my face and neck when I wear it. It sinks in pretty fast which makes it ideal as part of my morning skincare routine because I can get on with applying makeup straight away without having to wait for it to dry. A little goes a really long way too, so I know this 50ml pot will last a good while too! I think this would be a perfect travel companion if your skin just needs a bit of a hydration boost, particularly if you are jetting off anywhere exciting in the next few months?! 

Finally, my last favourite in this collection is my Real Techniques setting brush. I have become obsessed with this little guy! I actually use this brush to apply concealer as I hate ending up with products on my hands when applying makeup. This brush is the perfect size for reaching those delicate areas around your eyes and nose- the places on my face notorious for uneven tone! It really is a great brush for more fine application and blends like a dream!



So those are my four faves I have been obsessing over recently. I hope you find this post helpful and perhaps it will inspire you to give some of them a try for yourself?!

Happy Friday all!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig