18.2.15

41 weeks pregnant!

I must admit, I was hoping I wouldn't have to write this post! But as it is, I'm still here and waiting for this arrival! If you have been following these posts, you will know that at my earlier scan they pushed my weeks back meaning that although by my dates I was 40 weeks last week, the 'computer' would date me at 40 weeks pregnant this week. So there has always been this week of difference along the way! 

I've had a really nice and relaxed week anyway, we haven't done too much as it has been such a waiting game where you don't really fancy being too far from home at any one time. My poor husband is on tenterhooks with every niggle and twinge I feel- I think he is just as impatient as I am for things to get going! 

Anyway, instead of doing my usual update, I thought I would do something a little different today. My symptoms really haven't changed much this week, so if you read back through last week's post it gives a pretty clear review of how this week has passed too!

 I wanted to put together a collage of my week by week pregnancy photos. When I think that we started taking them at 13 weeks pregnant, it's really cool for Eddy and I to look back over them together and see the changes each week. Enjoy!

I hope you are all having a pleasant week!
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig