20.2.15

Bombay Duck




I have been dying to upload this post for ages now, but I have had to wait because this beautiful mug by Bombay Duck was actually a gift for my younger sister and I only managed to see her yesterday to give it to her! 
Nevertheless, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to introduce you to Bombay Duck, (if you've not come across them before) they produce some of the most gorgeous home accessories and gifts. These beautiful monogrammed mugs are just one of their range of mugs which, I think, make the perfect gift either for yourself or somebody you love. It won't surprise you that I am placing a cheeky order for myself! Haha!


What I love most is the attention to detail, with the delicately painted letters, handles and polka dots. The effect is so pretty, dainty and utterly sweet-these mugs are bound to look good just about anywhere: be it an office desk, kitchen dresser or sideboard. 

Have you come across Bombay Duck before? 
You can check out their website (here)

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig