5.2.15

Clinique Palette


I have really been enjoying Cliniques 'neutral territory 2' eyeshadow palette recently and I thought I would share my initial thoughts about it with you. What I love most is the quality of the shadows- They are so soft and practically melt onto the skin creating a flawless cover and finish. These shades blend easily with just a gentle sweep of a fluffy shadow brush and I was actually amazed at how easy to apply they really are. They definitely rival my Urban Decay palette which is something indeed!
I also really love the range of colours too, starting with the lightest which are great for highlighting the browbone area and the corners of the eyes. The darker colours are perfect for creating a bit of depth in the crease of the eye and building up to a smokey look. They all look extremely natural and work well as there is a mixture of matte shades and more shimmery ones so you can really go to town experimenting to create different looks. I also love that this palette is so versatile, it could easily work for a day time/ office makeup look, or for a glamorous night out too. It definitely has something for everyone!
  


I normally stick to drugstore eyeshadows, but when I saw this palette and ran my finger over the colours on the tester palette, I was really amazed at how silky-soft the shadows were and the colour payoff. Tester eyeshadows are notorious for going hard and stale with the amount of people that try them in the shops, but this one really impressed me and I was not disappointed when I finally took one home to try out.


What do you guys think of Clinique makeup?

I hope you're all having a lovely week!
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig