15.2.15

My week in pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...whether that's true or not, I have really been enjoying instagram lately as a way to look back over my week visually. Each Sunday I have made a habit of collating the past week's instagram photos and looking back over each of them.

 It might sound a bit sad, but I like to look back over my week and think about what has happened: the good, bad and ugly! Although my instagram account is largely a creative outlet for my growing interest in photography, I still like to post more personal 'family' snaps now and again. Something about seeing all the images together really inspires me with new ideas for the upcoming week ahead!

 With this in mind, I thought I would share with you all 'my week in pictures!' I won't explain them all as many of them can be found in various blog posts. However, if I had to pick a favourite it would have to be our little black and white family 'selfie' below. With not a scrap of makeup on my face and my hair a complete mess, this was a happy moment yesterday morning. We swapped our Valentine's day cards and tried to forget about other worries for a while, just enjoying our Saturday morning together.

If you want to have a little peek, you can follow my instagram page (here).

I hope you all have a lovely day today!

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig