14.2.15

Pretty tea cups




I've always been a fan of the old 'tea break' whether at home, or out and about. It can be an opportunity to catch up with a friend, to make a phone call home, flick through a magazine, or simply enjoy a moment of peace during the bustle of the day.
I've had this pair of teacups and saucers for a few years after picking them up in a boutique in Devon. They initially caught my eye as such pretty vintage-style tea cups which could brighten the dullest afternoon. Though I still use them to drink from on occasion, they do sometimes end up in my bedroom collecting hair pins or other accessories. Either way, they're far too sweet to keep stored away in the back of my cupboards! 

They are also stocked online at Dot com gift shop if you're interested in treating yourself!

In the meantime, Happy Valentine's day! I hope everyone is having a nice day!

Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig