20.2.15

Bloom & Wild


Having celebrated Valentine's day last week, flowers have been on my mind a fair bit! I have missed the beautiful local florist I used to work in when we lived in Lincoln and, having found nowhere that compares down here, it was a real treat to come across Bloom & Wild when I was flicking through my Country homes magazine.


They are an online florist who have really found a niche in the market by putting together boxes of flowers specifically designed to fit through your letterbox. Not only does this mean you don't necessarily have to worry if you are not home when the flowers arrive, but you get to enjoy putting your own arrangement together which for me, as an ex-florist, is a really fun way to enjoy a moment of creativity in the comfort of my home.


I decided to trial the idea and went ahead and ordered the 'Rosalind' bouquet: a beautiful bunch of twelve pink roses. They arrived promptly on the day I was promised and in perfect condition. Each rose head was covered with a protective net to ensure their safe arrival and they honestly looked so fresh and hydrated- as if they had only just been cut!


The bouquet also came with a handy card suggesting a few arrangement ideas and how to extend the life of the flowers for as long as possible. Helpful indeed! Bloom & Wild offer a discount if you opt for a subscription which is a really great incentive and quite enticing as the flowers are so reasonably priced! It really takes the hassle out of looking for fresh flowers if you struggle locally and what is more, they are an absolutely perfect idea to send as a gift! 


I've been really impressed with mine and it was really nice to get to put my bouquet together by myself and really enjoy the flowers that way. I would really recommend Bloom & Wild if you know somebody who deserves a real treat! I know for certain I will be ordering again!



Happy weekend guys! 
Love Bunty
xXx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig