15.2.15

A morning at the beach



I have been feeling quite cooped up recently with plenty of false alarms on the labour front and general end of pregnancy symptoms. It's made me want to stay close to home and hibernate but at the same time I have been itching to get out of the house and just have a normal day with my boys. 


This morning Eddy decided we would all go for a nice wander together, staying near to home but still getting out to the beach and basking in the beautiful sunshine we had.
We trooped down to our local sun spot where the boys enjoyed practicing skimming pebbles along the shore. The sun felt so warm and heavenly on our skin and it made me think that summer really isn't too far away. I don't know about you but I am so ready for summer to make an appearance!


It was a beautiful way to spend the morning and so refreshing to be warm at the beach. Noah also really enjoyed watching all the boats go by, especially the enormous Brittany Ferry- a frequent sighting here! The big boats always create large waves which added to the fun for Noah and Eddy. I knew my hopes of keeping socks and trousers dry were unrealistic to begin with!


It's always amazing how the fresh air can really lift your spirits and help you to calm your mind- and I suppose being treated to a delicious Cafe Rouge breakfast might have helped too! :p 

I must mention that these photos are all camera phone one's- sorry about the quality, we just didn't fancy lugging the big camera around with all of Noah's things as well! 

Love Bunty
xXx













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig