5.2.15

Time to sparkle!


It will come as no surprise that I'm a self confessed magpie when anything sparkly catches my eye. I have always been fond of dressing up and have many childhood memories of trying on my mum's jewellery and clothes with my sisters when we were younger. I don't think that love of glitter and sparkle will ever leave me- I certainly hope it doesn't!
Yesterday I popped into our local Coast store which always has an array if gorgeous gowns, jewellery, bags and shoes and, as I lugged my enormous belly through the aisles, I couldn't help but think back to the most glamorous day of my life- my wedding day! Things have certainly changed in the last two and a half years! 
They had a sale on anyway and I picked up a couple of pairs of sparkly earrings which had both been reduced to just £5 each. Win! 
A bit of a naughty treat, I'll admit it, but these were just so pretty and I know I will get lots of wear out of them, whether I'm dressing up for an occasion or not! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig