18.2.15

Stepping into spring!




We have been enjoying the first signs of spring these last few days. I can never quite put my finger on exactly what it is but it's 
unmistakable when you step outside and breathe in the fresh air- it actually smells of summer! 

Noah happened to raid my nail varnishes the other day and, as I was putting them away again, I realised I had all these lovely pastel colours that I haven't used in too long. These are my go-to 'spring colours' that are perfect for coming out of the dark berry tones which have dominated my nails throughout winter. It's nice to  be able to freshen up your mani' with a cheerful pop of colour!

These are all from Barry M- one of my all time fave nail polish brands. They never disappoint with their array of colours and effects and there is always a perfect one to suit just about any mood!

Step into spring with happy nails!

Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig