18.2.15

Spring florals



It's funny how spring has a way of making us want to start afresh and turn over a new leaf. I like to get on with our 'spring clean' around the home and organise the odds and ends that otherwise end up cluttering the place. It's a good time in general to think about what the home needs to take on the year ahead and the change in whether always makes it seem a less daunting task! 
 I was just talking to my sister about this the other day- the great kitchen pots and pans debate- do we spend a little and get more pans or do I invest more money in less but better quality pieces? Oh the decisions!


But pots and pans are a rather dull place to start. I have been scrolling through the internet tonight and have felt so inspired by the beautiful florals that can so easily be weaved into the fabric of the home. M&S have a beautiful collection of homewares that have just arrived. If you are in need of a little colour to awaken your home after the winter, I suggest you try M&S home as a first port of call- seriously, who doesn't want to bake cookies in a ditsy floral apron? Or drink tea from a pretty monogrammed mug? 
I had to stop myself from getting carried away with the photos- they're from the M&S website so don't worry, I didn't buy up the whole store! But perhaps they will inspire some of your spring home projects? 
Go on, you know you deserve to treat yourself!

Happy shopping!
 Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig