4.11.14

Maternity cheat!


Good morning everyone! I have been a little absent from blogging for a few days as we have been rather busy...more on that later! 
I wanted to do an 'outfit of the day' post and I thought I would show you something I wore last week. This outfit is very old, in that I have had each item for a long time now. However, I have grown to love rummaging through old pieces as I seem to have a lot of light and sretchy fabrics which are perfect for my ever expanding waist line! Haha!
Anyway, I decided to wear some comfy black leggings with this rather statement long sleeved tunic. It is a leopard print which can, in my opinion, go either way: they can so easily look like something out of Eastenders, or actually very fresh. I really like the colours in this tunic and think it has quite a flattering shape for concealing an early baby bump. I bought this in the River Island sales early in the year before I fell pregnant and hardly ever wore it so I'm glad I have found use for it now. I teamed the tunic with a cream gilet which I was given a couple of years ago as a gift. It's from Next and I love it! I have worn it loads, especially in the colder months and as it is such a neutral colour, it goes with pretty much any outfit- win!
To add some shape to the way the tunic hung on my bump, I popped an old leather belt around my waist. This one is an oldie from Topshop which my sister gave me for a birthday present several years ago now, and is still very much a firm favourite.
My accessories were simply some gold hoop earrings and some rings from H&M along with my wedding rings. On my lips is Mac's 'Well Loved' Lipstick- a serious favourite!
And that is pretty much it guys, a simple non-maternity outfit which I have hopefully managed to make into a maternity look! I know, I'm a cheat!

Happy Tuesday guys!
Love Bunty
xXx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig