11.7.14

Another day for Paris Grey


Yesterday I popped down to a local antiques centre where I found a gorgeous little child's chair at a brilliant bargain. It had been crafted by reclaimed wood and the character it had gained with a few knocks over time certainly added to its appeal for me.
I chose it with Noah in mind- soon I hope he will enjoy sitting and perhaps reading his books or drawing at the coffee table. 
As lovely as it looked, I immediately started thinking about how I could paint it. Having brought some Annie Sloan up to Lincoln with me, I rummaged to find my pot of Paris Grey and began painting!
The outcome is charming and I think it will make a nice complimentary addition to the furniture we already have. All I need to do now is make a little cushion to tie onto the top...stay tuned to read about that!





Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig