4.7.14

Kate Spade



I have been a long-standing fan of Kate Spade's watches, jewellery and clothing. What is not to love about her ability to infuse a mundane watch with vibrancy and colour, making every piece fun and unique in its own right?! They are so on trend for summer and I simply am struggling to make a choice here! I thought I would show you some of my favourites:





Her jewellery and bags are also beauties. She often uses an almost 'Tiffany blue' colour on many of her bags and wallet designs which is a personal favourite of mine. It's such a fresh colour- perfect for summer and easy to wear as a pop of colour with most outfits. 
Some rather elaborate necklace designs grace her jewellery collection and I just love how they 'do the talking'. For example, you could easily pair this necklace with a simple dress to make an evening outfit. I think it takes a lot of hassle out of clothing choices if you can just throw on a simple outfit and use accessories to glam it up. 


You can check out more of Kate Spades beautiful accessories here at her website. Happy friday guys!
Love Bunty 
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig