13.7.14

Scrapbooking the past


Whilst going through some of our old belongings today, I came across my scrapbook journal from a few years back. Flicking through it instantly brought back memories of a wonderful summer and the things that were on my mind at the time. My family were busy preparing for my oldest sister's wedding and, during her engagement, I took great pleasure in scrapbooking wedding ideas...it's every girls dream, right?!
It was the summer of 2011 and we had wedding planning on our brains constantly! I would go through magazines and look for inspiration...it did get slightly out of control and, if I'm honest, I did use this book as a bit of an excuse to plan my own wedding, haha! But now I really treasure being able to read back on my thoughts and feelings during that time. 
When I was a child, I wrote a journal every single day for an entire year and I often look back at it in amazement! It's both hysterical and a treasure for me to read through the eyes of my young self and remember all the things that I got up to. I always told myself I would do this again- write a journal every day for a year! Perhaps I will get on and do this sooner than later!


Anyway, I thought it would be nice to show you some of the pages I have in my 'summer wedding' scrapbook!






Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig