18.7.14

July Glossybox





This month's Glossybox is celebrating all things American with a nod to the 4th July festivities over the pond! As always, the special edition box had a gorgeous design to set the theme. Inside I was delighted to come across some new American brands which I am hopeful will become firm favourites in my beauty bag!

 First of all, I was given this lipstick by Bellapierre Cosmetics. This is a mineral lipstick in the shade Mandarina. It's a beautiful bright orangey red and I wore it today to trial it. I really love the vibrancy of the colour, it's a perfect summer shade and it has a nice creamy finish which sits well on the lips. This retails at £20 and can be purchased at Bellapierre.co.uk.



Next in the box was ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer. If there was such a day to test this product, today was perfect! It has been SO hot and muggy and so I put this primer to the test and, I must say, it has kept my eyeshadow in place all day. I have been out and about in the sun this morning but this primer has not budged in the least! This is exactly the result we want and so I can highly recommend this to anyone! This primer retails at $4.99 and can be purchased from nicka.com.


I also recieved a Carmex Lip balm. Now this is a firm British favourite too, so I was only too happy to receive it this month! Using menthol, camphor and beeswax, this formula is absolutely brilliant at soothing dry and chapped lips. A definite staple in your handbag ladies, and at £2.69, there's no reason not to snap one up! Carmex can be purchased from most drugstores or superstores.


Next up is a nail polish by Color Club in the shade Glossy Seal. This polish is made in New York with only non-toxic ingredients. Obviously, the company must have been feeling particularly patriotic as this gorgeous shade has been specially formulated for the July Glossybox. This retails at $8.00 and can be purchased from shopcolorclub.com


Finally, I recieved a Dr Bronner's Magic Liquid Soap in Lavender. This smells so heavenly, I can't get over it! Dr Bonner's soap incorporates a blend of organic coconut, palm, olive hemp and jojoba oil as well as pure vitamin E and Lavender. This retails at £3.99 and can be purchased from drbonner.co.uk.


So those are the products in this month's Glossybox, A real mix I think! I hope you all found something interesting, or even just a new brand to explore!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig