4.7.14

Sister OOTD!

Being at home for a few days and spending time with my little sister always results in raiding through eachothers clothes and striking up 'loan' agreements with eachother. Today I am wearing an outfit of hers (which actually belonged to our mum first!) Our mother has always had a beautiful and classy sense of style and now we are that bit older, we take a lot of pleasure raiding her wardrobes too! 
Today Rosie is wearing a maxi skirt from New Look wth a simple white tee from H&M. She has kept accessories to a minimum with a cute necklace. (stolen from me!) Rosie always looks effortlessly chic in whatever she wears! I think I will be borrowing that skirt when I leave! Haha...


Today I am wearing  my mums old Marks and Spencers cotton dress. It has a lovely nautical feel to it and, as you probably know by now,  I am a total sucker for navy and white stripes! The skirt is a good length- not too short, but with two slits at the side which keep it young and wearable for pretty much any age. The chelsea boots I am wearing are from Jones and belong to Rosie, haha. The necklace is also hers so I am totally stealing her look today! 


 Cheesy sister selfy...just once in a while!
Happy weekend guys!
Love Bunt
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig