29.7.14

Hampering on about picnics!




I know I have posted quite a bit about picnicking in the summer and the fun we have had outside with Noah. However, I have not even introduced you to my favourite picnic accessory which makes it SO easy to go off for a lovely sunny lunch outside. Whether it be a coastal feast by the sea, or a few strawberries in the park, I always love to pack up my picnic hamper to hold all our essentials together!

My older sister got me this hamper as a wedding gift and it is one of my favourite items in the house! I love it's cute design and it's practical interior. These types of hampers are very easy to get hold of during the summer, many homeware shops sell them and the internet is always flooded with them! 


It makes it so easy to throw your beakers, cutlery and food into one hamper so everything is on hand when you arrive at your chosen picnic location. 
Happy summer everyone!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig