11.7.14

Country Cottage Look

Now that summer is well and truly here, I have been looking at my Country Homes magazines for inspiration for garden ideas and home decor ideas alike. There seems to be a focus on the 'Country Cottage' look at the moment, appropriately so, i think! I love the idea of throwing open the windows and letting the sun and fresh air into you home, but it certainly feels best when you are in the middle of nowhere with nothing but green hills and fields around! I also love the idea of nourishing the garden, tending your plants and veggies and enjoying the simple pleasures of life. And for me, nothing beats basking in the sun with a good book and some freshly made lemonade! 

With this in mind, I find Next is a great place to pick up some bits and pieces for the home. They are great advocates of that 'Country Cottage' feel and I have found myself sorely tempted by their ranges of late! I thought I would share some of the serious winners for my dream Cottage home! 


Wine glasses, Set of four, £18, Oven mitt, £8, Polka dot kettle, £32, blue bin, £35-£40


Armchair, from £225, drink dispenser, £28, Lantern, £35-60, Antoinette Console, £199

Happy Friday everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig