1.7.14

Summer bedding ideas

This weather is so gorgeous at the moment, the only downside is that our apartment is always very warm and there's almost no respite from the heat, even at night. I've gotten so fed up of our big winter duvet recently, it's just far too heavy duty for the current temperature! I decided to take action this week and treated us to a few nice pieces of light summer bed linen, which I am hoping will make for more restful sleep!
Firstly, I picked up some pretty flat sheets from The White Company. They are really soft and have such a sweet lining on them! I bought a light throw from Next for our main blanket and at the end of our bed I have popped a light throw from The White Company.
 This little change ended up being really inexpensive as we have an outlet for The White Company really close to us, so I managed to find some excellent bargains in there!
My large taupe cushions are ones I made a few years ago. The fabric is still going really strong so I am very impressed by that! If you're interested, I bought that particular fabric from Dotty Brown...I highly recommend their fabric to any budding seamstresses: they are really durable and fade beautifully over time. My two small 'love' and 'amour' cushions were both gifts, they came from Next too.  
I'll probably be on the lookout for some more throws that I can swap in and out over the summer months, I'll keep you posted on any new bargains!

Love Bunty
xXx









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig