17.7.14

Real Techniques Face Brush



I picked up this brush last week after wanting one for ages and never getting around to actually buying it! This is Real Techniques flat face brush and it is quite possibly one of my all time favourites! It can be used in a variety of ways as the flat end allows an amazingly even coverage. I have been using it to apply foundation and it just goes on flawlessly! The bristles are very soft on the face which is great for more sensitive skin. Whilst dabbing my makeup into place, the brush manages to hold my foundation very evenly. This is a big plus because although this brush holds onto makeup well, it doesn't drag excess into it like facial sponges do, which end up wasting much of your foundation over time.


I think this is a great little beauty bag essential and for all you liquid foundation users out there, I would definitely recommend you try it! It's a great little bargain too at £9.99 and can be purchased from your local drugstore such as Boots or Superdrug.

Let me know what you think!
Love Bunty
xXx 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig