18.7.14

Summer nails


Whilst the weather has been so good lately, I have really enjoyed painting my nails and just having a little extra colour on my fingers and toes. I recently bought two polishes which I have fallen for big time! First up is Sally Hanson's 'Kook A Mango', this is a beautiful pinky red, with brilliant staying power! It is so fresh and vibrant and the perfect accompaniment to any summery outfit.
Second up is Barry M's Blueberry: a gorgeous sky blue which is so cute! Now, I'll be the first to admit, I don't normally go for blues on my nails, but this one really caught my attention and I just had to give it a try. Again, It looks really summery and fresh in the sunshine and so far I'm really enjoying it!
Sally Hanson and Barry M are two of my favourite 'go-to's' for nail polishes and as usual, I was not disappointed! 





What are your favourite colours?
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig