30.7.14

Easy Peasy Jewellery Cleaner


I've been meaning to get my hands on a jewellery cleaning kit for ages. My mum has a really good one, so whenever we visit home, I always bring my jewellery to give it a proper scrub and polish! But today I spotted this cleaning kit and I thought it was about time I picked one up! This cleaning kit is simple to use, quick and very effective! I mainly wanted to clean my wedding rings today as they haven't been done in ages and now they're sparkling! 



The pot contains a cleaning solution and a tray inside to hold your jewellery for a couple of minutes. Then there is a small brush to scrub excess dirt off and, after rinsing, the polishing cloth brings your jewellery to sparkling condition! 


I'm really quite pleased with the results, though if you don't fancy purchasing a pot you can always soak your jewels in warm water with a bit of washing up liquid. That works pretty well too if you have a brush you can gently remove excess dirt with.
So there you have it, a quick but effective stay at home cleaning kit...it certainly saves the hassle of sending your jewels off to be cleaned professionally, and, if I do say so myself, my result was just as pleasing!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig