1.7.14

More Annie Sloan

I've spent the past couple of days revamping our bedroom slightly and one of the things I decided to do was to paint our bright blue bedside tables a more subtle colour. I reached once again for Annie Sloan's Paloma and managed to 'quieten' the colour down a bit. Now that summer is well and truly here, I wanted to make our bedroom a bit more of a calm, quiet place and so I wanted the colours to reflect that. 
As I said, I originally painted these bedside tables in a lovely baby blue colour but recently I just wanted a more gentle palette in our room. In my coffee table post, I introduced the colour Paloma to you and once again I am besotted with it. There's just a hint of a girly violet in there, but for the most part the overall effect is calm and muted. What do you think?





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig